1.Types of Information That May Be Collected
When you access and use the Services, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register, or when you sign up for contests or sweepstakes, sign up for email subscriptions, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information in your profile, including name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password (for season ticket holders, your user name and password are those used to log into your My Vikings Account);
- Demographic information, such as birthday, age, and gender;
- Photograph or likeness;
- Geolocation information;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us;
- Preferences and interests; and
- Information regarding social media accounts you link to your profile, including any social media feeds that interact with the Services;
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Such information, if collected, will be voluntarily provided by you through the Website, or through request for information web forms on our Website, or through our third-party service providers. You represent and warrant that the contact information you provide is complete, accurate, and current.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Website, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services and other websites owned and operated by us, our affiliates, or our business partners, including articles, videos, and photo galleries viewed;
- Games and other events attended;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, Local Shared Objects, and other similar technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information.
2.Use of Information
The information we collect includes personal information – information by which you may be personally identified –and non-personal information. We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you about products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates;
- Provide to other third parties so they can send you promotional materials;
- Provide, maintain, administer or expand the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Advertise, publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
As described in the Terms and Conditions, we may use your name, picture, image, likeness, actions, social media feeds, location, and other like information generated by you in connection with earning Rewards Points, for advertising and marketing associated with the Club and the Club’s business activities.
We may use your non-personal information (including personal information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) for any reason at our sole discretion.
3.Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, develop our websites or mobile apps, or send communications for us). Service providers may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for their own purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
- Licensees and Their Subsidiaries and Affiliates: Your information with respect to Club events may be shared with our owners, licensees or any of our/their affiliates and with all other members and affiliates of the NFL, including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., and NFL Ventures, Inc.
- Select Business Partners: We may share your personal information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. If you receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from such third parties, and wish those communications to stop, follow the directions in those communications to unsubscribe to future communications.
- Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: Third parties may advertise on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites.
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Administrative or Legal Process: We may disclose your information to third parties in order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of our organization, our corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, and the users of our Services; enforce our Terms and Conditions; respond to and resolve claims or complaints; prevent fraud or for risk management purposes; and comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
- Public Information: We may share public information with third parties. Public information includes information you post to a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. Public information also includes content you share with us online or via social media.
- Other Parties With Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Non-personal Information: We may share non-personal information (including personal information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated), such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other third parties for any reason at our sole discretion.
We may also allow third parties to place and read their own cookies, pixel tags, Local Shared Objects, and similar technologies to collect information through the Services. For example, our third-party service providers may use these technologies to collect information that helps us with traffic measurement, research, and analytics.
4.Links To Other Web Sites
We have adopted reasonable and appropriate security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. Your personally identifiable information is stored on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access. We strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password, and should not use the same password for multiple sites. If you believe your account has been compromised, contact us immediately. Season ticket holders, because your user name and password are the same for your Rewards Profile and your My Vikings Account (which may store payment information), you should be especially careful with respect to password management.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. We also do not authorize individuals who are under the age of 13 to use the Services, nor do we direct our Services to those under 13 years of age. If we are made aware we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
You may receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial emails you receive or, if such functionality is enabled in the Services, by unselecting the subscription option in your profile. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
We will retain your information for as needed to provide you services and otherwise in our discretion. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9.Your California Privacy Rights/Do Not Track Disclosures
Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
9520 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Attention: General Counsel
In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals.
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States.
Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
Minnesota Vikings Football Stadium, LLC
9520 Viking Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Attention: General Counsel
Attention: Chief Marketing Officer